Twitter Dreamify with Express
This repo is an example app featured in this blog post. Please be sure to read the blog post to fully understand the concepts demonstrated here.
Also see the Express example for more information on how to use Express with Now.
- Create an app on Twitter for Developers.
- Add the required secrets (found in
now.json) to your Now account.
- You'll need your Twitter consumer API keys.
COOK_KEYcan be any arbitrary string. It is used to sign the user's cookie.
- Update the callback URL (
routes/login/index.js, line 14) to be one from your Twitter app.
- Update the cookie domain with a
nowalias of your choosing.
- Deploy this project with
- Alias your deployment to match your cookie domain:
now alias [deployment-url] [chosen-alias].